July 6, 2011

Jewelry Organization Ideas!

I always wondered on how to organize my jewelries. "Out of sight, out of mind" has long been my mantra - and the explanation for that missing strand of necklace.
Then I thought why not transform my most-neglected pieces handy? So, a year ago I was walking around when I saw this amazing jewelry cabinet: 

With that, I never misplace a pendant or a stud. The necklaces are stored the same way they are worn and never get knot.


So, my tip is: instead of trying to hide your tiny treasures, showcase your jewelry. By being open-minded you can repurpose things from around the house and turn them into a beautiful accessories solution. For example, candlestick holders can be used to sort rings, small earrings and bracelets. A pretty way to display larger accessories like scarves and belts is a slat racks, trellis or ladder. After all, whether on you or on your dresser, these pretty pieces are meant to be seen. Here you go:







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely idea. Every woman should have one! A special cabinet in the bedroom to showcase all fashion accessories and organize them in one place. At the moment, I have 5 or more jewelry boxes stacked in my closet that I have to constantly look through every time. At times, I get too lazy to do this and just pick the first accessory I see to wear with my outfit. Sometimes it is hit or miss. I definitely need a special cabinet to just display and organize all my little trinkets!

Manda said...

Adorei a idéia, Pri! Vou pensar em algo parecido para colocar no meu novo closet... :)